Sex plays a lot of role in marriage and the family; it unites husband and wife, solidifies their love but lack of it can destroy a very promising union. No wonder the Bible says that once a man and a woman marries, they have become one, they are no longer permitted to hide their bodies from each other. Investigation carried out shows that majority of men who commit adultery or go the extra mile of marrying another woman are as a result of sex punishments they receive from their wives. Some men even sleep with their house help or sister-in-laws to get at their wives.
No matter how busy and tired you are, you should not use it as an excuse to deny your husband sex because it is his right. A woman should be ready to satisfy her husband sexually to save her marriage, deliver her husband from adultery, avoid infidelity and prevent sexual diseases.
Sex should not be used as a weapon of punishment to your husband when there are marital problems because this has a way of turning back against you. I have discovered that men love sex as much as they love food and when they are denied of it, can go any length to satisfy themselves and damn the result.
Tips to Keep Your Sex Life Alive.
Sex doesn’t have to get boring in marriage. As the years go by, your sex life should get better. Here are some tips to keep your marriage and sex life fresh.
1. Do not expect your husband to be the only one in your marriage who initiates romance. You both have the responsibility for having an intimate and successful marriage.
2. Communication is the key to a healthy and active sex life in a marital relationship, so talk with one another about sex.
3. Share with one another your sexual desires.
4. Talk to one another about your expectations about lovemaking. False or unmet expectations can hurt your marriage.
5. Sexual intimacy is a continuing process of discovery. True intimacy through communication is what makes marriage work.
6. Sex in a long lasting relationship can deepen and become a richer experience. No matter how many times you made love to each other, the wonder and awe of mutual attraction can still be there.
7. When life becomes busy, and schedules are hectic, plan for sexual encounters with one another. Make sex your main priorities.
8. Try to set the mood in advance.
9. If you want to have good sex at night, start the foreplay in the morning.
10. Let your spouse know you care and are thinking about him/her throughout the day by notes, e-mail, photographs, hugs, chats, phone calls etc.